Get YOUR share of the foreclosure money!


Many of our clients had no idea there was any money left over after the Foreclosure Sale. The house sold for more than what was owed to the foreclosing entity (usually a mortgage company), and once the mortgage company waspaid what they are owed, the remaining money is held by the government.


The Trustee who held the Foreclosure sale made one attempt by mail to notify you of the amount the home sold for, what was paid to the mortgage company, and how much money was left over. The problem with this--the majority of homeowners have moved out of the home by the time the house has sold and never receive the documents.


Now that you know there was money left over after the Foreclosure Sale, you are wondering how you are going to get it. Getting your money isn't as simple as making a phone call or filling out a form. Arizona law requires the filing of a legal action in the county superior court where the foreclosure took place. It is a complicated process with time sensitive filings. You need an expert in Excess Proceeds Recovery. We are that expert.


Once you sign our contract, your work is done. You can sit back and relax knowing your interests are well cared for because you have hired experts in the field of excess proceeds recovery. Our legal team has successfully recovered foreclosure money for more than 500 happy clients. And if you had a second mortgage or liens on the house that was foreclosed, chances are we will be successful in getting you your money, just as we have for our other clients who had second mortgages and other liens.

We will send copies of the pleadings to you as they are filed. And if you ever have any questions, you can call us any time, any day of the week. We make ourselves available according to our client's schedules--that means we answer our phones evenings and weekends.