Foreclosure Equity Recovery

It's Your Money

If you've had a foreclosure, chances are you have the right to receive the money that was the Equity in the home. I work with a top-notch team of legal experts whose goal is to get the most amount of money for you as quickly as possible.

 At a foreclosure auction, a home is sold to the highest bidder, and those funds are used to pay what was owed on the home loan. Any money left over is the Equity in the home. The Equity gets deposited with the government, and it takes a Court Order signed by a Judge to get the money released.

 Can a Junior Lien Holder or Judgment Creditor claim the money? It depends on the individual circumstances of each case. In many cases a Junior Lien Holder or Judgment Creditor doesn't make an appearance in the case in the time frame allowed, in which case the Court will award the money to you. In other circumstances, we can assert your homestead rights and prevent a Judgment Creditor from collecting the money, and, again, the court will award the money to you.

 If I have contacted you, it means I have reviewed your case, and I am confident in my ability to get the money for you. Once you retain my services, there is nothing else for you to do except sit back and allow me and my team to recover your money. My Agreements are Contingency Contracts, which means you do not pay me up front for my services. I am paid only when you receive your money. If I fail to get your money for any reason, you don't owe me anything. No Recovery, No Fee--that way you have nothing to risk.

 If you are visiting this website by referral, and would like to know if there is money out there that I can recover for you, please contact me for a Free Consultation.

Put my 30 years of Foreclosure Equity Recovery experience to work for you.